Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day - 24 Bon Anniversaire!! (part.2)

Dear Diary...

after the super-fun-surprise for my bestie, Xtine, at nite we had a fantastic dinner in Pasta Zanmai with her 'n another friends too.. so, here we are!! ^^


the birthday girl!! ^^



me with a stupid face

my bf when looking at the menu



choosing the menu



my beloved one & I


me & my food

another couple (Pauline & Yo2)

all of us

credit of those photos belong to Yo2..
he's such a great photographer.. :)


'n these pictures below taken (only) by usng an iPhone.. so, sorry for the poor quality... :(

my food (Japanese Hamburgs) 'n hers (Soft Shell Pasta)

gave her the present - an iPod shuffle.. i'm glad she likes it soo much.. ^^
'n moreover, its green!! her fave color.. :)



oh.. 'n what i wore last nite?
inner : Zara basic
outer : GAP [red]
shorts : unbranded (u can't see it though)
shoes : American Eagle
*psst.. its my fave flats!! i bought it during my holiday in States.. suppa cute.. :)



12 comments:

  1. so cute, i love those shoes :)

    x courtney

    http://thedouchebaguette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fun :) you look cute
    about your question, hopefully i can be a famous designer.
    loved your blog!!!
    love,vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure..
    i've already linked u..check on the list in my blog..but where did u put my link??
    thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im following you! ahah.
    So, i love the pics, they are su funny
    kiss, and beautiful blog.
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are having a really great time dear!
    and oh my, my I hope I could hv some of the food! xD


    XO,
    BarbieJunk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry if you misunderstood, I meant that I was following your blog using my twitter account :)

    the third last follower is my twitter account.
    hope this clears things up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. heyy thanks for your comment yah :)
    nice photos! look like you had a great day
    check out my latest post ya

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this! :)

    p.s : giveaway ending soon!
    MISSCHELE

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. give you an award :)
    check my blog ya :D
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab pictures! looks like you have great time! you are so pretty with that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute outer :))
    iya tgl di LV heheh

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com