Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 19 - HighSchool NEVER ends!!

Dear Diary....

recently i miss my HS time like sooooo much...

i miss the time when i had to buy new stuff for school (e.g. new writing books, new stationeries, new bags, new shoes) but now? i don't need them anymore....

i miss the time when i had to wake up at 6 a.m everyday 'n wore my HS uniform... but now? i'll never wear any uniform anymore...

i miss the time when i walked to the school yard across my class 'n i'll see a looot of students & teachers in my HS 'n said "Pagii" (English : morning) but now? none of them (in my college) will care... since college is more individualistic

i miss the time when my teachers told me to put my shirt in & told me to wear longer socks.. since i always disobeyed the rules.. hahaa..

OMGosh!!! i miss High School soooo much...





my besties 'n me...left to right : Jane, ME, Tia (a.k.a Yax), Dea, Xtine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com