Tuesday, August 9, 2011

quit


eventually, I quit the 10 of 10 challenge. I manage to compete until day-5 only. my boyfriend's family made a visit since last Friday and since then, I literally have no time to take a photo of my outfit. his mom is a crazy shopper and yes, I'm s happy to accompany her to go shopping. we've been shopping from 11 a.m til 11 p.m for (almost) everyday! crazy, rite?

so, this is the 5th (last) outfit post I managed to snap before tour-leading my boyfie's family

the LBD is from Goju (online shop from Facebook) which I wore as top on the previous outfit post. accessorize it with a DIY pearl necklace and a metalic belt from random local store in Malaysia. the shoes is from H&M and the clutch is from.......somewhere that I couldn't remember


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com