Wednesday, August 3, 2011

day-2

IMG_1502 by devon1811
for the 2nd day of the challenge, I chose to wore the white loose t-shirt from Zara and stocking from Topshop.
IMG_1507 by devon1811

I was wearing a DIY waved-headband, cross necklace from Grinnitty Shop (online shop in Facebook) and a beige belt from random store in Malaysia. and the shoes I wore was the beige wedge heel from Rubi - Cotton On actually, but you couldn't really see it here...
IMG_1504 by devon1811

the photos were taken on the balcony outside my room. this time the quality is better than the ones I took before rite? and actually its taken yesterday though... for today's outfit, I'll post it after this :)


1 comment:

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com