Wednesday, August 3, 2011

3rd day of the challenge




these two were candid, my photographer (yes, I have 1 now) was testing the camera, but I like the result somehow. it was taken this afternoon on the gazebo in my apartment. as you can see, I was wearing the black pump shoes from H&M.


the denim vest is from Plopherz and basic tee from GOJU (both are local brands and you can find them in Facebook) while the belt is from Forever21 and the acid-washed denim pants is from Zara.


I was wearing the beaded necklace is DIY, then the leather bag is from Longchamp (although you can't really see it in this photo here)

ah! almost forget. see the woven beret on my head? that's from Forever21 and I got it only for IDR 60.000, so cheap rite? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com