Friday, October 14, 2011

happily ever after



I've been blogging for quite some times, but I hardly ever post an outfit post of myself. why? I guess I'm not that confident of myself. I'm not tall nor slender. I'm only 5.2"-5.3"ish, which is (yes you can say it) short. I used to compare myself with others (alot) until last night I read Michelle Koesnadi's blog (www.glistersandblisters.com) before heading to bed and it really spoke to me. Yea, I should stop comparing myself to others because I'll never ever be the person I wish I was.

I also rarely update my blog. Well, I guess I really am a moody blogger. I wish I could wake up in the morning everyday and have the idea on what I should post, but I don't. and there are days when I feel like there's no use of me keep posting on my blog because sometime I feel like nobody would read my blog anyway, but I guess I'm wrong. Cause I blog for myself, not for others, and I do feel that I should (have to) change my perception from now on.

After those silly thoughts hanging on my head for hours last night, today I woke up with a big smile on my face. why? because I found out that Silvia Siantar from www.poisepolish.com (one of the people on the fashion field that I look up to) leave a comment on my post. She even said that she enjoys reading my blog and that she IS following my blog! it just thrills me. (If you read this, I just wanna say thanks, sil! I really hope that one day we can be friends)

So today, I'm basically on a good mood and I'll make a post. but this time, its not for anyone else. it IS for ME.

Please mind me for the long prolog. This post will be from my other posts. Its about wedding gowns. and nope, I'm not getting married anytime soon, not just yet. but when the time comes, I want to be the prettiest woman my future husband ever seen. and these pictures below are some of the dresses I want to wear on my BIG day






I don't know if you do too, but I always dream about my wedding day since the first time when I became a flower girl on my cousin's big day ages ago when Yuni Shara was still a diva in Indonesia.








I always want mine to be romantic, full of flowers with dim lights on the venue and the sound of the orchestra covering every single corner up. Well, that's mine, what about yours? :)



Images courtesy of Atelier Aimee

5 comments:

  1. No need to be ashamed of yourself dear, Im short too ! But who cares of what people think, be confident about yourself !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i have too many things I want in my wedding. when i think of the dress i'll be wearing, it's ecstatic.

    JOIN MY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE THIS PHOTOOOSSS <3 <3
    sooo pretty and delicate !


    WWW.GLISTERSANDBLISTERS.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg the last 4 are amazing, the pink ruffles = soo pretty and the black and white is kind of a really awesome idea- cuz that looks less wedding and you can totally wear that for other occasions!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com