Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Day 36 - welcome!!


my new display picture! ^^



these two photos are off.. but i kinda ike it this way somehow.. ;)




Dear Diary....

i just wanna say "Welcome September!!" ^^
today's also my bestie's 3rd anniversary with her bf..
I've mentioned it everywhere.. lol

oh.. 'n those are my old pictures.. old as in, i took it last week, not this week.. lol

what i wore?

top : Zara (MidValley Megamall)
denim pants : American Eagle
(I bought it when I was in US)
belt : fab'louz (online shop)
shoes : Nose (Suria KLCC)
ring : Topshop (Pavillion)
gold bracelet : Topshop (Pavillion)
pearl bracelet : from China
necklace : online shop in Malaysia



btw, do u recognize something?
YESS!! I changed my blog layout.. :)
so, what do u think?? ^^

5 comments:

  1. simple and nice. :) thank you for the comment,link and follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello,aku udah baca semua commentnya.hihi,makasi byk ya.aku link ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I like your blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your name necklace i really want one. Could you tell me where you got it from.

    Follow me

    http://rougueandrife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com