Friday, April 15, 2011

Another Lookbook-ers


I actually have a Lookbook account from months ago. but I haven't got the guts and the mood to post an outfit post yet, cause I always think that others' style will definitely better than mine. so, by doing this (keep posting about my Lookbook's idols) it kinda helps me to start Lookbook-ing (hopefully soon).

Anw, my previous post was about Indonesian Lookbook-ers, so now I'll move onto the international ones. (again, the number isn't the rank-based)


1. Andy Torres - a famous Mexican fashion blogger who lives in Amsterdam. no wonder if you guys know her already. anw, click here to visit her Lookbook page or here to open her blog.



2. Ebba Zingmark - a girl from Umea who somehow reminds me a lot of Taylor Swift. don't you think so? click here to visit her Lookbook page



3. Shan S - sweet sweet craft teacher from Osaka. I think her style is kinda more to like Elle Yamada's style (refer to my previous post) what do you think? click here to see her looks on Lookbook.



4. Chiara Ferragni - last but not least, a gorgeous Italian blogger from Milan. not many people can wear a pumpkin-colored maxi dress with high slit like that and still rocking it. but she? she definitely rocks it!! visit her page here.

4 comments:

  1. i'm on lookbook too and fanned them, their styles are so stylish =9

    ReplyDelete
  2. these bloggers are definitely inspirational! great post, keep it up :)

    jadedsights.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the style of the craft teacher, thanks for sharing. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all of my favorite LB users too !!


    xoxo
    www.glistersandblisters.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com