Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 42 - officially GRADUATED!! ^^




photos of my booth. our store name is MEN.ACE :)

group photo before the commencement
Kelvin, Laura, ME, Sue Bin, Louisa, Carmen





these are photos when the MC mentioned that we're the winner.
yess, WE.. cuz the final project was a group project.. :)


during the interview with Star magazine


group photos


dad, ME & mom


my bf, ME, dad & mom

jonus, ME, yo2, pauline & christine


YESS!!! I'm finally graduated. I'm now an Advanced Diploma of fashion Marketing!! ^^

what I wore?

dress : from my mom - from US
bangle : Aldo
shoes : Christian Louboutin look alike
purse : from my mom - from Europe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com