Saturday, January 15, 2011

Adoration


My post this time really reflect how I adore YSL. The sleekness on every single cutting, the neatness on every sewing details, and the cleanliness on every design.... Those made YSL YSL.
As you can see from the pictures below, from the head to toe, Stefano Pilati maintain the sleekness. (oh and btw I love the color of the lipstick, kinda want to try it though)





and even with fur, its (still) clean, not like too much things going on at once






I love the shoes!! *lovestruck*


....and the cuff too!




Fur is never too much, and orange is never too bright.

(photos courtesy of style.com and vogue.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com