Wednesday, November 23, 2011

another Versace ft H&M ?

Hi, there! Does anyone get the chance to own any Versace for H&M collection? Yes? No?
If yes, then I'm happy for you.. but I don't :( I want the suede boots and the red dress so muchoo... but I can't go to Spore this year :( we can't buy them online, can we?

For those who didn't get the chance to own this AW2011 collection, don't be sad bcause.....I just found out that there will be another Versace for H&M collaboration for SS2012! :D and here are the sneak peek...



The collection that is announced to be on the floor on February 2012 consists of tiny fruits printed sandals, bikinis, shorts and also the gold Versace jewellries. I heard that this collection will bring a lot of pastel colors, unlike this recent AW2011 collection which are bright and colorful.

If you miss this AW2011 then don't worry, let's be prepared for the next SS2012 collection! I'll surely grab them! :D

See ya on the next post... xoxo


Images courtesy of Mirror UK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Dear!! Thank you for reading my diary..
Please leave your comments here.. :)



xoxo
dear-dee-diary.blogspot.com